Date and Time
Thursday, March 28
2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
About this Live Webinar
Office 365 is a capable and robust platform with a wide collection of features and functions. Like any large platform with diverse capabilities and a diverse user base, customers must analyze if it provides the depth of capability or specialized functionality they require in areas like security, archiving, authentication, eDiscovery, encryption, and file sharing.
To help IT and security managers identify such feature or performance gaps, Osterman Research has just published a 22-page report entitled Why Your Company Needs Third-Party Solutions for Office 365. In this webinar, Michael Osterman will review the results contained in the report of detailed research into Office 365’s functionality across several areas. A complimentary copy of the report will be provided to all webinar attendees.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will give IT and security professionals insight into feature and performance gaps in Office 365 they should consider shoring up, as well as what steps companies with Office 365 deployed are taking in terms of supplementary products and services. Takeaways will include:
- How prevalent it is for IT organizations using Office 365 today to contract additional security, archiving or other capabilities
- Limitations in the embedded security included in standard Office 365 packages
- Considerations in evaluating Microsoft’s Advanced Threat Protection module
- What is needed to make Office 365’s eDiscovery capabilities really work for you
- What particular issues must be understood by companies with hybrid environments, i.e., those with Office 365 as well as on-premises Exchange, some other on-premises system, or even a second hosted email service.