About this Report
Get a complimentary copy of a survey by Osterman Research of organizations with 100 to 5000 employees using Office 365 as their corporate email platform. The results of in-depth interviews of IT and security professionals on their overall security posture and specific issues related to Office 365 deployments allow you to benchmark your own email and web security planning with answers from your peers.
This 18-page report provides insight on questions like:
- What percentage of organizations utilizing Office 365 suffered a ransomware, phishing or other type of breach in the past year? And how many times?
- Have IT and security managers utilizing Office 365 seen increases in both mass and targeted phishing reaching their users over the past 12 months, and if so, by how much?
- What percentage of Office 365-utilizing organizations have also deployed an advanced layer of email security, whether on-premises, a 3rd party SaaS secure email gateway, or Office 365’s own advanced offering?
- How many organizations are conducting phishing training for their employees, and at what frequency?
- Are organizations increasing their IT security spending, and, if so, by how much?
- What are the capabilities your peers are prioritizing today in evaluating new email and web security solutions?
- ...and much more!