About this Report
Get a complimentary copy of the 3rd annual in-depth survey by Osterman Research of IT and security professionals at over 200 organizations in the US and Canada with 100 to 5,000 employees, and benchmark your own security planning for web and email security with answers from your peers. This survey updates the 2017 Cyren-Osterman Research business IT security survey, with new questions added for a deeper understanding of the state of phishing security at companies.
This 14-page report provides insight on questions like:
- On average how many times did organizations suffer an infection or breach in the past year, and of what type? Are security breaches trending up or down?
- Have IT and security managers seen increases in both mass and targeted phishing evading detection and reaching their users over the past 12 months, and if so, by how much?
- How high on the list of priorities for IT managers is spear-phishing of executives?
- What percentage of IT managers currently prefer on-premises security solutions versus cloud-based security, and what has been the trend over the past 3 years?
- What percentage of organizations have increased IT security spending during the past 12 months, and by how much?
- How widely implemented are features like inspecting SSL traffic for web security or time-of-click protection for email security?
- What are the features IT managers prioritize today in evaluating new web and email security solutions?
- What threats are of greatest concern, and how well do companies think their current security performs in stopping them?