About this On-Demand Webinar
Benchmark your IT organisation’s performance and priorities for web and email security in the UK and Ireland (UKI) against responses from your peers, and gain insight into threat and security trends year-to-year at UKI businesses. Michael Osterman, founder and principal analyst at Osterman Research, shares his findings from a just-concluded in-depth survey of IT and security professionals at over 100 small and mid-sized companies and governmental organisations in the UKI with 100 to 3,000 employees. This survey updates the 2017 Cyren-Osterman Research business survey, with new questions added for a deeper understanding of the dynamics of phishing security at organisations
What You Will Learn
Among other topics to be covered, participants in the webinar will come away with a sense of:
- How many organisations in the region have suffered an infection or security breach in the past year, which threats are most prevalent, and how does this compare to the 2017 survey result?
- What percentage of IT managers currently prefer on-premises security solutions versus cloud-based security, and what is the trend over time?
- How do IT security decision-makers and influencers rate their current security solution with respect to 11 different threat scenarios?
- What percentage of organisations have increased IT security spending during the past 12 months, and by how much?
- What are the features most sought in evaluating new web and email security solutions, and how do they vary for small and large organisations?
- What threats are of greatest concern, and how prepared do companies think they are at stopping them?
- Is inspecting HTTPS traffic for threats now a widespread practice?
- What kind of countermeasures are needed in an impostor protection solution?
Please complete the form provided to access the webinar playback video and thank you!