About this Report
Get a complimentary copy of a just-concluded survey by Osterman Research of IT and security professionals at over 100 small and mid-sized companies and governmental organisations in the UK and Ireland (UKI) with 100 to 3,000 employees, and benchmark your own security planning for web and email security with answers from your peers. This survey updates the 2017 Cyren-Osterman Research business survey, with new questions added for a deeper understanding of phishing security.
This 14-page report provides insight on questions like:
- How many organisations in the region have suffered an infection or security breach in the past year, which threats are most prevalent, and how does this compare to the 2017 survey result?
- What percentage of IT managers currently prefer on-premises security solutions versus cloud-based security, and what is the trend over time?
- How do IT security decision-makers and influencers rate their current security solution with respect to 11 different threat scenarios?
- What percentage of organisations have increased IT security spending during the past 12 months, and by how much?
- What are the features most sought in evaluating new web and email security solutions, and how do they vary for small and large organisations.
- What threats are of greatest concern, and how prepared do companies think they are at stopping them.
- Is inspecting SSL traffic for threats now a widespread practice.