About this On-Demand Webinar
Cyren’s Web Security Diagnostic, which in less than 30 seconds tests vulnerability to a series of threats like basic and advanced viruses, phishing URLs, botnet calls, and malware hidden in HTTPS traffic has been run by thousands of IT and security professionals and their users to assess the performance of their web gateway security.
In this 30-minute webinar, John DiTroia, a senior security consultant and chief architect of the Web Security Diagnostic, walks participants through the security tests performed by the diagnostic and provide practical advice on interpreting results and applying them to improve your web security.
What You Will Learn
- A framework for meaningful testing of their current web security
- What the Web Security Diagnostic tests (and doesn’t test)
- How to interpret results and explain them to colleagues (and bosses)
- How to use the Web Security Diagnostic as a tool to troubleshoot negative results
- Why even the best web security fails, and the most common misconfigurations
- The relevance of the diagnostic for mobile security
- How to use the Web Security Diagnostic to tune your current security