About this On-Demand Webinar
Michael Osterman of Osterman Research presents insights from the 2018 edition of the annual U.S. benchmarking survey of IT and security professionals, and discusses key trends in enterprise email and web security challenges, solutions and budgets relative to the 2016 and 2017 surveys.
This webinar provides IT and security professionals the opportunity to benchmark their own email and web security thinking and planning with answers from their peers.
What You Will Learn
Among the many points to be covered from in-depth interviews with 200 IT and security managers are questions like:
- How many companies have suffered an infection or security breach in the past year, and of what kind?
- What issues and threats are of greatest concern?
- How fast are IT security-related budgets rising at small and mid-size companies?
- Are more mass-mailed phishing and targeted phishing emails reaching users, and if so, by how much has each increased during the past 12 months?
- What security solutions and features do IT security managers most value, which have they deployed, and how?
- Are preferences changing over time on the question of cloud-based security services versus on-premises appliances?