About this Aberdeen Group Whitepaper
In this paper, security industry analyst Derek Brink, a Research Fellow at Aberdeen
Considering that roughly 80% of all phishing victims are hooked during the first 60 minutes of a new phishing attack, the paper then discusses new, emerging types of security solutions capable of early detection, which are combining the visibility and scale of a global, cloud-based security platform with continuous, automated analysis and correlation of data.
This 11-page report provides a data-driven framework for thinking about your investments in
security and includes answers to questions like: ,
- What’s the average cost of a successful phishing attack to businesses?
- How do you quantify the risk your business faces?
- What’s the probability that a phishing attack will
losses exceeding $10 million? causes
- What is the ROI on incremental investment in advanced web and email security?
- What is the “long tail” of security risk, and what’s the implication for choosing the appropriate level of security for my business?