About this On-Demand Webinar
Michael Osterman of Osterman Research presents highlights from the just-concluded 2017 edition of the annual benchmarking survey of IT and security professionals at companies with 100 to 3000 employees, and will identify trends relative to the 2016 survey.
This webinar will give you the opportunity to benchmark your own security thinking and planning with answers from your peers, covering topics like:
- How many have suffered an infection or security breach in the past year, and how much did it cost them?
- How fast are IT security-related budgets rising at small and mid-size companies?
- What security solutions and features do they most value, which have they deployed, and how?
- How are companies protecting traveling employees?
- Are preferences changing over time on the question of cloud-based security services versus on-premises appliances?