About this Report
Get a complimentary copy of the new 2017 survey by Osterman Research of IT and security professionals at small and mid-sized companies with 100 to 3,000 employees, and benchmark your own security planning with answers from your peers.
This 24-page report details, among many other issues:
- How many organizations have suffered an infection or security breach in the past year, and a ranking of the issues of greatest concern.
- How much IT security budgets have increased at SMBs each of the past two years.
- What threats are of greatest concern, and how prepared companies think they are at stopping them.
- What are the features most sought in evaluating web and email security solutions, and what capabilities SMBs have currently deployed.
- Where the market is trending today with respect to cloud-based SaaS vs. on-premises security deployments, as well as current attitudes on deploying best-of-breed point solutions versus integrated platforms.
- If Office 365 email deployments have overtaken on-premises Exchange.
- How IT managers view the risk of malware hidden in growing HTTPS traffic, and how many have implemented SSL inspection.
- How companies protect traveling employees and remote offices.