About this Report
Get smart on malware—today’s viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and headline-stealing ransomware targeting your business — with Cyren’s new special threat report dedicated to the topic. Understand the different types of malware, gain insight into what’s new and of concern, and learn from an in-depth interview with anti-malware innovator and industry wise man Fridrik Skulason, who pioneered security capable of detecting previously unknown threats in the late 1980s by applying rules-based heuristics, and continues to do battle with malware authors today as Cyren’s VP of Anti-Malware Technologies.
Articles in this 20-page report also cover:
- How did we get here? The evolution of malware to the present, with predictions for the near future
- The malware-as-a-service economy and how ransomware got to be a billion dollar industry
- Examples of techniques used by malware to evade detection, and what it takes to stop them
- New attack vectors, including those previously assumed safe, like HTTPS/SSL
- The latest Cyren global threat index statistics showing trends for spam, malware, phishing, and mobile threats
Download the 2017 Malware Cyberthreat Report now. Enjoy!