Date and Time
Wednesday, January 18
2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
About this Live Webinar
Why is email security back on everybody’s agenda?
Why do email security solutions seem to be improving only slightly in certain areas, and getting worse in others? Or is that not true?
In the midst of the current phishing and ransomware epidemic, security must get better – but how?
Join Michael Osterman of Osterman Research as he shares the responses he received when he recently put these questions to IT managers and security practitioners, and benefit from the insights of an accompanying research paper laying out the reasons for the growing rate of “Business Email Compromise” and what must be done.
Webinar registrants will receive a free copy of the Osterman paper, and participants will come away from the webinar with new insights and ideas, including a sense of:
- Are more threats really getting through?
- What percentage of executives are getting spear-phished or “whaled”?
- In what areas have email security solutions improved, and in what aspects are they falling further behind?
- How has the criminal “cybermarket” evolved, and why is this driving a new focus on stealing funds directly?
- What are best practices to reduce security risks associated with Bring Your Own Device policies?
- Is employee training effective, and, if so, what kind works best?
- How much did companies spend on security in 2016, and what are their plans for 2017?